Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm the worst blogger ever...

because all I do is wait tables, then come home and watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Today I actually went into work, was told they didn't need me, so I promptly drove to Best Buy and bought the following purchases:

1). It's Always Sunny... Season 3
2). Twilight (yeah, that's right. I'm not ashamed.)
3). Peter Bjorn and John, "Living Thing"

So basically what I'm saying is, until I get through Season 3 and get worn out of dancing around to PB and J, I don't know how much blogging I can do. I'm pretty busy.

Can you blame me?


3 comments:

  1. brilliant! But have you met Green Man yet? If not, just keep watching. Or skip straight to "The Gang Gets Invincible" on season 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've met the Green Man, all right. hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should be ashamed of #2. i dont even know you anymore.

    ReplyDelete