Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Swayze Fest

And you thought I forgot!

This Sunday, the scene from "Dirty Dancing" that Rachael Yamagata tried to tell her audience was from "Ghost." Good thing I was in the audience to correct her! Yeeeah. And good thing I ruined all chances of becoming Rachael's new BFF that night by A) calling her out in front of her crowd and B) trying to smile at her in the ladies' room but accidentally grimacing instead. Dammit. But I know my Swayze, and I certainly know when someone's reenacting a Johnny moment like this one. (YouTube is not letting me embed any of the videos that have this scene, and it's making me very angry. So angry that I'm forced to find another fantastic Swayze moment to cheer me up.)

Ahhh, now I feel better. Orry, I mean Swayze, is so sexy when he's angry:

No comments:

Post a Comment