Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Heart Peter Bjorn and John

I don’t care how many commercials they do, I will stay head over heels in love with Peter Bjorn and John. I think these Swedish pop stars know something we don’t. Sooo catchy. And judging from their website, they also have something to teach young American hipsters about weird facial hair.

I actually start bouncing up and down in my little Dodge Neon when the new single, “Nothing to Worry About” comes on.

The bizarre video for “Nothing to Worry About”… Don’t fight it. You know you want to bob your head around, at the very least:



Who else is fighting the urge to pre-order on iTunes immediately? And speaking of catchy, doesn’t Vampire Weekend have a new album out soon, too?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the new Vampire Weekend cd to come out!!! So excited!!

    You can also listen to my Ipod anytime...

    ReplyDelete