Monday, June 14, 2010

Cuss Yeah, Fantastic Mr. Fox!

I FINALLY saw Wes Anderson's Fantastic Mr. Fox tonight, and it was so cussing awesome, I can't cussing believe I didn't see it sooner. I think the world's most scrumdiddlyumptious storyteller himself would have been pleased with this adaptation, and it sounds like his wife agrees:



I know I'm about eight months behind on this, but I don't cussing care. Here's a behind-the-scenes look at how it was made.



I'm also thrilled to finally have a solution to my F-bomb problem. From here on out, it's going to be cuss this and cuss that. As my friend Arec would say, let's make that a thing.

2 comments:

  1. One, I really like the new layout of your blog. Two, I have yet to see this movie - so as an avid Dahl fan I think I might have failed - big time. Will rent immediately. Three, Always Sunny is now on Comeday Central and you better believe I'm recording all of them. I just can't remember where we left off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You're the first person that's mentioned the new layout. And I was feeling the same way about Fantastic Mr. Fox--go rent it immediately, it's cussing awesome! You'll love it.

    I can't remember where we left off either...shortly after the Green Man's appearance? Ahh, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete