Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Mix Tapes: Deck the Halls and Stuff

By this time last year, the Rainbow Chronicles were exploding with Christmakahwanza fun. And it was fun, wasn't it, my dears? WASN'T IT?

This year? Nothing. I don't even think I've watched Christmas Vacation all the way through yet! In fact, I have not watched a single holiday movie yet. I am not filled with holiday cheer. I mean, I've had Christmas ales, and those were all delightful (particularly Revolution's Fistmas Ale), but I didn't think of Santa once as I was drinking them. NOT ONCE. I didn't even think of Herbie. And all he wants to be is a dentist!

It's time. And not just time to get some eggnog and a large bottle of Captain Morgan.

I'm ready. I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my toes.



Now, let's get ready to have a Dappy Holidays.



So, I'm off to tear up our apartment looking for my Christmas cards, and then I can finally snuggle with the cats and read Holidays on Ice to them. Layla just put in a request for a reading of "Dinah, the Christmas Whore." I can't let her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment