Monday, April 26, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion!

Because I can't hold out any longer...

One of my short stories was published in the Logan Square Literary Review last week. You can order a copy online, or for all you lucky Chicago people, you can just go into one of these great stores and pick one up:

Myopic Books, Wolfbait and B-Girls Boutique, G-Mart Comics, or Quimby's Bookstore.

(If you go to Wolfbait, make sure to look for my friend Rachel's badass jewelry. She sells there. Just ask about Madame Platypus. Or, just go to her Etsy store now.)

My story is called SLUT. You really can't miss it.

It's the first short story I've had published, and given the nature of the story, it makes me both really excited and sort of nauseated all at the same time. You know, cause on the one hand I want to call up my grandma and tell her the good news. On the other hand, I don't ever, EVER want her to read this story. It's, uhhh, not exactly PG.

Read it! You know you want to ...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I'm all for the shameless self-promotion! Also, great title.

    XX Lauren Stacks

    http://lauren-stacks.blogspot.com [book ends]

    ReplyDelete