Monday, April 26, 2010

Netflix, You Complete Me.

I just realized that I can watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, in its entirety (THAT'S RIGHT! ALL 7 SEASONS!) instantly on Netflix.

OH. HOLY. CRAP.

Somehow, I think I kept my high school love for Buffy hidden from everyone but my parents, who knew that I shut myself in my room when it came on (when was that, Monday nights on the WB?).

Why I did this, I don't know. So now I'm coming out with it: I LOVE BUFFY. (Everything except the cheerleading part. Sah-ree.)

Here, a perfect example of great Buffy elements. Buffy kicking ass, Buffy making out with hot vampire boyfriend Angel.

Edward Cullen, take a seat.



So, in case you were worried about what the hell I'm going to do with myself once I leave Chicago and have no social life, now you can quit worrying!

I'll be watching Buffy. And slipping deeper and deeper into geekdom.

If you're lucky, I'll start a regular blog feature about it. Ha! (But wait...should I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment