Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have Some Wine!

Some nights are for getting fired up about asinine writings on the Interwebs, and some nights are for drinking wine and halfheartedly watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop on ABC family while really, I'm playing around with a mustache cam and laughing hysterically to myself.

That's right. All of these things are happening.

I am a grown ass woman. 

Don't even tell me you don't find this funny, you guys.

HELLO.
Look, it was either this, or I was going to write more weird poetry about my feelings. And frankly, I am just not in the mood to be that serious, or 'stache-less. Besides, remember that time I posted a picture of myself in my BIKE HELMET? There wasn't even any wine involved then!

Now there's really nothing left to do but share an excerpt from one of the greatest literary inventions of all time. (Hint: If you picture me reading this aloud with this 'stache --------------->>>>>>>>>>>>
I promise it's funnier.) And it must be destiny that this happens! There was just a commercial for the movie adaptation right as I was typing! On ABC Family! I really am watching ABC family. holy crap, maybe I should not blog after drinking Jam Jar.


Whatever, it's happening.


From Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, "A Mad Tea Party": 
`Have some wine,' the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.

Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea. `I don't see any wine,' she remarked.

`There isn't any,' said the March Hare.

`Then it wasn't very civil of you to offer it,' said Alice angrily.

`It wasn't very civil of you to sit down without being invited,' said the March Hare.

Say what you mean and mean what you say,
love,
Alison(composes) and my stache cam

1 comment:

  1. #wine

    #UnBonCocktail

    #whereisthatwineandhowdoIgetsome

    ReplyDelete