Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In Which I Embark on an Experiment

Hey Groupies!

Don't be scared. It's not THAT kind of experiment. What does that even mean? I really don't know.

Anyway! The experiment. The experiment!

It's kind of a crazy notion, considering how bleak the Rainbow Chronicles have been looking all of 2011. Only an average of seven posts a month? How pathetic.

I am going to write something every day for the next 10 days. And I am going to post it. And you are going to read it. And then you're going to pay me. (Just kidding. But if you want to pay me, that's fine. I accept cash, but Layla and Mufasa prefer money order.)

I'm looking at it as sort of a jump-start exercise routine for my writing brain. I've gotten so caught up writing Groupons all day long that my other writing has suffered. My blog, once a finely toned bicep, has turned to flab. Ugggh. See? I can't even think of a fucking metaphor.

And now that I have told you all about this experiment, you can scold me, via the Interwebs, if I don't follow through.

Cool? Cool.

I'm glad we had this talk, Blogger.

kisses,
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment