Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear Aziz Ansari, I LOVE You.

If for some reason you're not already, do yourself a favor and fall in love with him too. Aziz Ansari is my favorite comedian right now, and quite possibly my favorite person, EVER.

Why? WHY? This is why:



Just wait till you hear him talk about Kanye and R Kelly in his standup "Intimate Moments for a Sensual Evening." If I keep watching it my neighbors are probably going to file a noise complaint for my hysterical giggling.

And then there's Aziz on Parks and Recreation:





In fact, I would have thrown my television out the window after seeing that fucking "Dear John" preview for the 5,000th fucking time in 30 minutes if I wasn't watching Aziz Ansari clips right now. I'm just saying. That preview makes my insides hurt. I'm upset I even linked to it just now.

I mean, there's no need to follow the link. Just turn on your TV. Wait 5 minutes.

AHHHHHHHH!

Thank you Aziz, for saving my television. Although I think my boyfriend is getting a little tired of me mimicking the R Kelly bit. Because about every 20 minutes, I start belting out this:

"They said, Robert! They said, Roooobert! You've only been doing your show for 20 minutes and it's already getting too freeeeaky tonight!

Do you wanna know what I told em? I said LA do you wanna know what I told em? I said LA do you wanna know what I told em?

I said, I'm a GROWN! ASS! MAN!"

Ha! LOVE. HIM.

2 comments:

  1. Aziz, get off this message board NNNNOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept hoping Harris was going to make a guest appearance, eating a CinnaBun.

    ReplyDelete